Pages

Saturday, June 21, 2014

in London derry

We are in UK again! This place is under dispute just like Jammu and Kashmir of India. The city is proud of its culture n history and has preserved it pretty damn well. The place is full of ancient historical buildings that trumpets the past events esp 'The Siege of Derry'.









St Columb's Church







YANOTZE express













@ the peace brigde

It's the first day of Londonderry Fair today. Lucky us.




We are @ 'the store' my sis wanted to go so badly. This store of course is a wonder n a blessing to Indians esp Malyalees. It's run by a Keralite obviously. I meet a man there. A malayalee. When he comes to know that I'm here to visit my sis, he sort of wiggles his face n lips and asks me:- ''Are you a nurse?'' WTF! What if I am? God!




@ the Asian store

No comments: