Pages

Friday, November 11, 2022

Pet parenting nightmares

I'm a pet parent. A forced one. Once upon a time, I  pressurized my parents to get me a dog. Now, my kids forced me to get a dog for them. Karma is a dog, a male dog.

I'm not a dog person though I owned a dog. That's a story for another time. I'm not a cat person, either. I'm not a squirrel person though we once had a squirrel. I'm not a snake person though two snakes visited us in the dining room, car porch, under the carpet, near the kennel, and all over the place.

I'm totally against caging living things that can't speak and can be trained with food as bait. Pathetic.

No offense, but I find most of the dogs look like wolves, with their fiery eyes, sharp teeth, claws, thunderous barking, moanful howling, alarming agility, and hungry looks.

The darned creature can sense your fear! So unfair.

No comments: