Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

The gray cat took my freedom!

 Day 10

Most of the time, I forget the fact that apart from being NovemberBlogChallenge, this is also a JornalChallenge. So, how was the day?

  • I collected the stitched clothes. Long bumpy journey. I may end up hating all kinds of traveling, it seems. So, back to dress, they're tight-fit; I decided not to change them but alter myself to fit into them. Not a good decision, worked a few times but not sure this time.
  • I'm the proud owner of an Ivy plant with cream and green leaves. Only 2 leaves right now. This newfound interest in gardening is burning my clutch.
  • There's a dead cat near the fence. It's gray. Gray cats signify independence. Dead gray cat means the death of freedom? Ha!
  • Health update: Going out in day time gives me a headache, not sunburn these days.
  • We watched the last episode of The Mentalist. I started a series with a long title: The woman in the house across the street.....
Hmmm. Can't complain. 

No comments: