Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2022

challengemanspirit

So, I didn't blog last four days, thus losing November Challenge set by myself. In that case, will the blogs I post this month be labeled as NovChallege or not?

Christmas movies are being flooded on Netflix, and I watched 'Falling for Christmas.' I've seen most of the films of Linsay Lohan, and watching her perform after a lengthy career break is ....meh. It's an okay movie with fewer people, mild people, blinding Christmas decorations, a predictable end, and less drama. The only thing I found irritating is the meddling magic of Santa Claus.

In other news, why is it terribly painful to dress up and go out to buy some fruit?

In some parts of the world, recruiters use Google Chat to interview candidates! A chat interview. Why not set up Google Meet or a Zoom call?

No comments: