Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

looking like nothing matters

Delhi. I'm yet to visit  the capital city. Actually I've never been to the northern parts of India. What a shame !

Day Scholar by Siddarth Chowdury reminds me a lots I've, haven't n should've done in my college, hostel n day scholar days. Lol. Though honest, witty n funny, I won't recommend the novel to youngsters esp wannabe writers nor to my son. Way too much of adult content n anti social activities. Also hostel, PG or barsati, university life has changed for the better I guess.

Shortlisted for The Man Asian literary prize? You kidding?




 The story is about the end of innocence and the dawn of a young writer. Must read for those who had 'enjoyed' college n hostel life yet became successful n happy in life. You know what I mean. Cheers to that.

No comments: