Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

click...click

I've a confession to make. As you can see, almost all the images scattered throughout this blog is the result of my steady search, copy n paste from google via the concerned sites. Till now I didn't bother to add any links to display image credits. My bad. My bad ! So. On World Photography Day, I've decided not to nick images  from you. I mean book images. Why did I do it? Because who has the patience to photograph the book before reading it? Who has the patience to photograph the book after reading it?  Anyways that's what I plan to do from today. So hereby I wish to give credits to all the images their due credits. That clears my image I guess.

Photo of the day !



The fish curry I prepared which was a huge success during the weekend party.

No comments: