Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Who Moved My Cheese? - Dr.Spence Johnson


Halleluiah ! This book is lucky to catch me at the pudding time. I'm staring right at the only possible change of this year - the 3 month sabbatical. And this very tiny book is there to help me handle all the big changes in my life. Amen.







As usual the secrets are story-wrapped ; a short story of 2 mice and 2 little people who live in a maze in pursuit of cheese. Interesting. Cheese is the symbol of what you aim to achieve in life and the maze is where you search for it. If out of stock or displaced , remember the following:-'' They keep moving the cheese. Get ready for the cheese to move. Smell the cheese often so you know when it is getting old. The quicker you let go of old cheese , the sooner you can enjoy new cheese. Move with the cheese. Savour the adventure and enjoy the taste of new cheese! Cheers !!


Why cheese? I don't like cheese, but I love butter and so shall be looking for butter all my life. People , don't you dare move my butter. Grrrrrrr

No comments: