Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Happy feet : Day 1

Can you believe this? After this many decades, after this many discussions, we start this big tiny step.... to WALK. Yes. Not me. It's Boz's big fat resolution and I tag along. I'm not that excited because

  • I was not prepared, I don't own a walker's costume, so felt altogether out of league with the regulars.
  • Sun was still there, I walked staring at the fellow walkers n them at me resulting awkward moments. What should be my facial expression? Must I avoid eye contact? I have no idea about corniche etiquette. Ain't I supposed to walk freely n happily swinging my hands n legs at great speed?
  • I sweat a bit, which I didn't like , I'm not accustomed to it. Yuck.
  • After the event, I don't spare an elaborate dinner. No, not chappatti, I never eat chappatti.


Anyways. I'm hopeful. Hey, don't tell anyone. If there is any trumpetable result, I shall do it myself. Until then....

No comments: