Pages

Monday, March 02, 2015

So Long and Thanks for all the likes

Did you see my recent FB pictures? I know, you have. Then, what on the cyber world prevented you from liking n commenting on them? Instead you prefer to talk about them in person.

"Was that your mother?'' 
No. It was an ET who happened to visit our building. 

Duh.

Arrey, don't you check them now. My account no longer exists. I deactivate it. The umpteenth time again. All the while it was to save my precious 'me' time and to check my self control. But now. Heartbroken. Yes. I upload a few frozen moments which are terribly important for me. I get 47 like n 12 comments. The very next day, Boz pastes a single picture of us lunching out in a posh Lebanese joint and he bags double likes n comments. What an injustice! You too liked his picture?? Thus this desperate measure. Still .... how could you do this to me? 

No comments: