Pages

Saturday, February 07, 2015

How to get out of this labyrinth of suffering?


Suffering. Yes. I'm going through one of the worst guilt trips of my life.......hope time would heal the wounds. No energy for serious reading so I grab whatever my resident teenager grazed through for a breezy change.





 Since Tintin  I've never spotted Junior giggling through out except while reading The Fault In Our Stars ; but what has this book to do with an Indian- Middle East-teenager? It's riddled with booze , smoking, exaggerated guilt trips , suicide, making out, sex and other naughty stuff and is totally anti- parental. Old values and discussions on religions? My foot. 

The book poses a serious question and doesn't bother to answer it. How will we ever get out of this labyrinth ? How will we ?

2 comments:

B Jo said...

I guess.... by shedding centuries old moral based mass management technique called religion. By giving the rightful value of women in the society... By teaching the age old proverb time and again...matha, pitha, guru deiyvo namaha... And so on... Life keeps going on... Chill and smile

Euphoria said...

If only......