Pages

Sunday, August 04, 2013

Welcome to Advertising. Now Get Lost - Omkar Sane



This read is part of getting to know the newbies of Guy Lit. Yes. The lay out/ design / cover of the book is appreciated. I liked the illustrations too. Very interesting. And I absolutely loved the introductions by Cyrus Broacha, Bharat Dabholkar and Gangadharan Menon. Ain't it something worth reading?

The book

 

I hopped in, got lost in many places, had a hearty laugh and popped out unscathed. Thank you-know-who, advertising is not my calling. 

 

The author 

 

I liked the Sane guy instantly. All fatty guys are funny n witty. It's a proven fact. Eg:- Cyrus Broacha. Hee hee. Sane looks quite sane with overworked humor glands. Thus the books. He got talents. See, I have bought both his books. Good luck Sane.

No comments: