Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The guardian of Fingerprint Pad for messing with my fingers, all five of them !

Our darned papers are ready and we can stay here for the next 2 years.  I'm not a descriptive person and hate to revisit those haunted offices.  The fingerprint office tainted with  trampled dreams and hopes of third world people.  The Bangladeshi middlemen...... the greedy Egyptian translators..... veiled witches.......  the gigantic masri who takes litres of your precious blood...... the unwashed coat with centuries of dirt and sweat in the x-ray room........the fingerprint man who punches all your five fingers.  Barbarious.  You go there as a humble expatriate and out come a pathetic wormling.

I know what happened to Kavya Madhavan.  She must have gone to the Fingerprint office !   Poor thing,  is scarred forever and  ran away clutching her last bit of dignity.  I won't blame you dear.  My sympathies.

No comments: